Thursday, June 25, 2015

Throwback Thursday #28 - Finding Victory

Today's throwback comes to us from October 7 of last year.

I don't know if I have many readers I don't personally know, if that train wreck of a sentence makes any sense at all. However, if there is anyone out there who doesn't know me personally, I am a bona fide undergraduate, studying the art of English. I chose this path primarily because I've discovered I'm not much good at doing, well, anything beyond communicating in the language I was raised.

In today's throwback, I actually speak much of my inabilities, notably in a way I found rather amusing. After all, what isn't amusing about the act of hypothesizing that it is possible to reattach lost limbs using spaghetti for thread? And that's just one part!

Of course, even despite my inabilities and my tongue-in-cheekiness, I also found the message--that is, of finding victory--to be quite on par with the encouragement I seek to share.

So! Curious yet? Even if you're not (and only people with spaghetti-sewed limbs wouldn't be), click here to visit Finding Victory: Test-Taking Failures!


No comments:

Post a Comment