Thursday, June 11, 2015

Throwback Thursday #26 - Conquering Self-Doubt

Today's feature was originally posted on October second of last year.

Click here to read Conquering Self-Doubt!

I suspect self-doubt is something all of us daily face. I'm not entirely sure if there was any particular challenge I was facing when I wrote the original post, but I know what I'm facing now. In regards to becoming a professional novelist, I have never been closer to outright victory, which also means I've never been closer to complete defeat. As I keep sending in queries, my pathway, like Schrodinger's cat, is somehow simultaneously leading me to success and failure. It all depends on the people at the other end of the line.

But that's all right! There are so many over-quoted ... ah, quotes speaking on this very subject. "Better to try and fail, than to never try at all." That kind of stuff. But I'm a lot more eloquent on the subject in the original post! Be sure not to miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment