Thursday, June 4, 2015

Throwback Thursday #25 - He is Your Rearward

Today's Throwback comes from October first of last year.

Nowadays, I rarely speak in generalized terms about experiences I've had. My descriptions of the events in my life are usually pretty detailed. However, at the beginning of the blog, I had a habit of speaking in vague terms about things I didn't really want to get into. After all, while this is a blog about my life, I don't want to get too personal. The whole world doesn't need to know about every one of my mistakes.

Those vague posts were always met with mixed reactions, at least in my mind. Some people wanted to know what I was hinting at. Others, including myself, enjoyed how such posts allowed me to be more raw with my emotions. In addition, I always found it easier to be blatantly uplifting when I was descriptively lacking.



No comments:

Post a Comment