Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday: Night vs. Day


I've discovered there are two types of people in this world: early risers, and those who stray to the nocturnal.

I think it's easy to fear the dark. Such a mindset was likely ingrained in our ancestors way back before we had even come close to mastering the art of artificial light. However, with such mastery, night and day have become more obscured, as we humans can now basically function in either type of light no matter what we're doing..

As for me, I struggle with knowing where I stand on this. I know I'm more productive the rest of the day when I wake up early in the morning, but I also have a hard time getting to sleep before midnight. My 'days' are usually pretty long as a result, and I spend a lot of time in both environments.

But anyway, here's the real thinkjoust for all of you thinkjousters to thinkjoust about:

If you could only be awake during either the night or the day, which would you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment