Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday: Transportation

Isaiah 1:18 - "Come now, and let us reason together ..."

Last week's results: Headphones vs. Earbuds

Earbuds: 50%
Headphones: 33%
What are these newfangled contraptions: 17%

And now, let's look at today's feature!


That's right, folks! It's time for another thinkjoust, not to prove a winner, but to give everyone a chance to speak their opinions without hatred or malice or back-biting!

As you can see by the examples up there, my primary forms of transportation throughout my life have been by car, bike, and foot. However, I have to say, I have never driven or rode in a car much like that. Oh, well, one day, I suppose.

Someone recently posted about how this is the year to which Marty McFly travelled in the second Back to the Future movie. I was disappointed with that revelation, because that meant that personal hoverboards seemed even more impossible.

Then, this past week, I discovered these nifty things!

I'm cool with no hoverboards now. It's too bad I can't afford anything like that, but one day, maybe! It would make walking in this heat more bearable.

Anyway, what's your favorite way of getting around town? Be sure to vote in the blog located below the ad on the right-hand side! Good luck with your choice!

Note on the poll gadget: If you don't think your vote registered, try reloading the page a couple of times before trying again. It's a bit slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment