Sunday, August 17, 2014

Reunion

Moses 1:4 - "... For my works are without end, and also my words, for they never cease."

I think it's easy to forget the magnitude of the mistakes I've made. I feel it at times, splitting my cracks, enlargening my vulnerabilities, reversing my progress. I swallow words, concepts, and ideas.
And, then, I glimpse what heaven will be like.


Heaven will be heaven because we will be reunited with our families and friends, revitalizing relationships from our pre, present, and post-mortal lives. It will be a grand gathering as those who have spent eons apart will rejoin together to catch up and reminisce about their eternal exploits, to make new friends as old friends are introduced to them. It will be a near impossibility to tear everyone away from each other, but we'll have time to spare. We always will, at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment