Monday, August 18, 2014

Family On Earth

 
Families are the single most important unit in life. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, it is them with whom we shall reside for eternity. As it is, however, in my own individual family unit, since I departed for Jamaica, we have only had the opportunity to spend time together as a whole for less than a week.
 

I know I personally took this sacred unit for granted while I was out and about, and, regrettably, I even did so again yesterday, at least in some aspects. I don't know when I'll have the next opportunity to see some of them again, though Thanksgiving and Christmas are distinct and set plans. I know I haven't been the perfect son or sibling, but I was able to recognize, at least a little yesterday, ways I can improve when we all meet again. As I write this, I have already started my training for my new job, and school starts in a few weeks. However, I am comforted in that even though I am slowly becoming independent, I will always have somewhere to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment