Thursday, August 28, 2014

HANDS UP! PAH-TAY TIME!

Ecclesiastes 3:4 - "...a time to laugh ... and a time to dance ..."

In anticipation for the incoming freshmen, we threw on a Luau for the lot!
After I sat at the desk for many long hours, checking in new students and answering lots of questions to which I couldn't possibly actually know the answers, I grabbed my uke (for the scheduled open mic night) and an exercise shirt (to change into for the dunk tank) and booked it over to the Cannon Center for CRAZY TIMES!


I had a blast! I manned the limbo stick for a while, becoming quite impressed by several individuals' limbo prowess. We really should figure out a way to monetize the limbo talent. I made sure to dance like a crazy lunatic. I got in the dunk tank and sat up there for a good ten minutes before a ball hit the target. I remained dry, however, and so threw myself in to placate the crowd when the crew figured out I'd somehow broken the mechanism. Open mic night had been cancelled, but some of my new-found RA friends requested I give them a small uke performance, which I so did. In the end, it was an AWESOME party.

No comments:

Post a Comment