Thursday, September 17, 2015

Throwback Thursday #40 - Surprise Party

Today's throwback comes to us from November 4 of last year.

This party may have been unheralded, but good golly, I'll give these awesome people another due chance to shine!

Even today, I'm impressed by acts like the one described in the original post. What's more, I see them happening all the more often. Back in November, I thought I was seeing a rare act of charity. Now, I recognize that the world truly is just a kind place, if you look at it properly.

Click here to read the original post, Two Mites: Surprise Party! It is worth the gander!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.
    ---------------------
    Sydney party

    ReplyDelete