Thursday, September 3, 2015

Throwback Thursday #38 - RA Thriller Dance-Off (Video)

Today's throwback comes to us from October 30 of last year.

This post marked the end of the second biggest story arc of last year, the climax and conclusion to an absolutely remarkable experience. I had the chance to work with a stunning team of remarkably talented people to let our light so shine (even if we had to dress up like zombies to do it).

Even today, I am absolutely thrilled to run into these friends of mine whenever I see them around town or on campus. Things have changed since then--most of us aren't RAs anymore, if any of us, and two members of our crew are officially hitched (glee!), but I am convinced that the bonds we have forged aren't as easily broken as a housing contract. No, not by a long shot.

But, anyway! I know you didn't come here to read me reminisce, but to watch a super attractive video! Click this link to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment