Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #18 - Cats vs. Dogs

ATTENTION: The poll's position on the right-hand column has been moved to below the advertisement. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last Week's Results: Tests vs. Papers

Tests: 42.6%
Papers: 42.6%
Neither!: 14.6%

Apparently, we got a fairly even split this time. I predict this week's thinkjoust will produce a similar result ...


I have found that many dog lovers feel somewhat superior to cat lovers. That is because I am a cat lover myself, and many people feel the need to inform me that my interest is misplaced.

In my mind, dogs are needy. They require as much attention as a spoiled toddler. They don't understand social conventions, they get in your grill, they can't be left by themselves for longer than a few hours ... While I can imagine owning a dog in the future, I doubt I would be easily persuaded to be its number one caretaker.

Cats, on the other hand, are more independent. When I want to be left alone, the cat leaves me alone. When the cat wants to be left alone, I leave it alone. The cat cleans itself and buries its own waste. The cat and I both believe we are superior, and we find each other foolish for thinking otherwise.

But what do you think? Be sure to add your voice to the poll on the right, just below the ad!

3 comments:

  1. In this posting fully grasp the most important thing, the product offers you some sort of key word loaded web page link an incredible practical web page webpage: Forsknings Kemikalier Till Salu Online

    ReplyDelete