Thursday, September 24, 2015

Throwback Thursday #41 - Nighttime Walk

Today's throwback comes to us from November 5 of last year.

I imagine Change and Cherish, as a blog, is going to go through some face lifts as the years go by. I could easily imagine it becoming more of a newlywed blog, a daddy blog, or even a career blog.

Despite this, some of my favorite posts to write have been quiet, more personal, I wrote a lot of those in the early days, but haven't given myself as much time to do so recently. To be honest, those kind of posts weren't very popular, so I've shied away from doing many more of them.

Throwback Thursday, on the other hand, is for reflection. It's a time to look back and see how far we've come. And that's why I've chosen this particular blog post to remember.

Click here to read Sharpened Thoughts: Nighttime Walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment