Saturday, December 20, 2014

Falling Acoustic (VIDEO) [Added Commentary]

Doctrine and Covenants 124:1 - "... for unto this end have I raised you up ..."

In a fit of emotion, I wrote this song. Video link and lyrics are below.



[Lyrics]

I got so far to another mistake
Was feeling so good now I ain’t that great
Why did my mind have to come so late
To the station waiting for me to leave
I’m falling
Westside, inside, outside, left side
Falling
Too close to the edge
I’m drowning, I’m moving, I’m screaming out for help
But there’s just one thing
To Keep me afloat
When I run, I tire of every little breath
When I scream, the fire pulls me close to death
It’s one thing to lose yourself
Another when you’re gone
And I’m gone
OH, I’m gone.
I’m falling
Eastside, outside, inside, right side
Falling
Gotta step back from that ledge
I’m holdin’ on, I’m beggin’ on, but one thing I don’t know
Is why I fall
Why can’t I say never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment