Monday, December 15, 2014

Clean Day, Rough End

Did You Think to Pray? - 140

I accomplished a lot yesterday.

I went to church, I played techie for my EQ class, I went home teaching, I worked on my journal, I visited ward prayer, I finished up some work stuff, and I got all ready to leave for Logan for the next day.

This is how I looked (and felt, really) at the end of the day.

I took some pictures with better quality, but my incredible eye for photography immediately recognized the mood of the photograph required a lower quality to completely capture my artistic vision. 
I was fried and frazzled. So much done, and so much left to do, what with finals looming just around the corner and a whole bunch of other projects I'm excited to take part of. It seems with every ending comes a lot of stuff that needs to be taken care of. Stat.

The thing is, at the end of the day, despite my worry and stress, I was able to kneel down and pray to the Father to know what to do and how to do it. It was a comfort. And, as I began the week on this particular Monday, I felt confident I would be able to tackle everything that came at me, even if I went down with whoever or whatever it was I am planning on tackling. And that was enough.

Now don't you go on and forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment