Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Prayer: Driving Home

Luke 2:10 - "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be unto all people."

Our family started the drive up to Washington from Logan today.

Back in my mission days, before anyone drove anywhere, we would be sure to sanctify our journey with a prayer. It's true that I never drove on my mission, and therefore rarely was in a car, but throughout my stay there, though we were no strangers to hearing news about accidents, the missionaries were always kept safe and protected.

So, though all of us were tired and beat from a late night the day before, after our prayer, any worries I personally had about the twelve hour drive vanished. I feel confident in our safety and good fortune no matter what happens.

May your own travels be filled with prayer, safety, and love this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment