Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Report (with Added Commentary)

Matthew 2:11 - "... they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh ..."

My parents are very thoughtful people. A few days before Christmas, we had this short conversation.

The two most important lines are the first ones, but the rest was pretty funny, too.
I just about forgot about the conversation until Christmas morning, when I found this waiting for me under the tree.
It's a pun! Get it? Get it?
The outside of the box.
The inside of the box.

Yes, even my third request.
My parents are silly critters, aren't they?


What thoughtful gifts did you receive/give this Christmas? Be sure to comment below!

4 comments:

  1. It's clear where you get your amazing sense of humor, cleverness and creativity from! Props to your hilarious and thoughtful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an amazing necklace with three keys that read charity ,faith and hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I love my parents, too! And that sounds great, Keisha!

    ReplyDelete