Thursday, March 17, 2016

Christmas Report - Throwback Commentary #62



December 2014.

My parents ask me, "What do you want for Christmas?"

I say, "World Peace. The cure to hunger. A pet zombie."

Christmas Day 2014.

Of course they came through, surprising me nonetheless. And every single one of those gifts they got me are still on my desk, along with the rest of my desk ornaments.

It's amazing to me how much a gift can mean and how long the appreciation for said gift can last. I still have some gifts from years back that mean a lot to me, even if sometimes I feel like a bit of a pack rat.


And I'll never forget them.

What are your most cherished gifts? Be sure to comment below!

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on December 26, 2014! Click here to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment