Thursday, March 3, 2016

Falling Acoustic (Video) - Throwback Commentary #60

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on December 20, 2014. Click here to read the original!



I wasn't kidding when I said I wrote this song in a fit of emotion.

Consider the conception, lyrics, music, and final recording. I'm pretty sure the entire process took less than 15 minutes. If that seems impossibly short, I'll give myself a five-minute leeway in case my memory is utterly flawed. (Of course, the video IS only a minute and a half, sooooo ...)

Like all of humanity, I struggle with individual weaknesses. Nothing grinds my gears more than when I slip into an old habit or make a recurring mistake. I take such breaches of my code of conduct personally, and I respond by praying, writing expressive poetry, and then putting these thoughts to music.

You would think I'd have gotten over the 'angsty musician' stage in my teenage years.

Be sure to give this video another view if it's been a while! And let me know if you've ever felt this way.

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on December 20, 2014. Click here to read the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment