Thursday, March 24, 2016

Your Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts of 2014! - Throwback Commentary #63

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on December 29 of 2014. Click here to read the original!


2015 brought amazing prosperity and progress to Change and Cherish Blog. That much is apparent by comparing the Top 10 posts of 2014 and 2015.

I was still getting my feet underneath me as a Blogger in 2014, and most of my posts were slice-of-life anecdotes that I rarely advertised. The very top post of that year, coming in at 93 views, was about me going home teaching and drinking an overpowered protein shake.

In comparison, 2015's tenth most view post came in at 100 views. The topics were much more mature and broad, including commentaries on tattoos and gay marriage.

This blog is ever changing, and I'm grateful for that. In fact, you may even say I cherish the journey I'm chronicling.

But hey! Whether you haven't crawled through the archives in a while, or you just started reading today, why not check out the top posts of C&C's first year? Click the bottom or top of the post to give it a look-see!

No comments:

Post a Comment