Thursday, July 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday #32 - Miracles Poem

Don't forget to add your voice to the ongoing thinkjoust between Gatorade and Powerade! Click this link to read more, or cast your vote on the poll, located just below the ad on the right-hand side.

Today's throwback comes to us from October 13 of last year.

While I usually blog about a wide variety of topics, I have observed that there have been two periods of time in which many of my blog posts somehow connected with an overarching theme.

I believe there was some overlapping between said periods of time, but the very first theme was, obviously, 'Let Your Light So Shine.' The current theme seems to be something along the lines of 'Let Your Voice Be Heard,' especially considering the new Thinkjoust Tuesday feature (click here for an example) and the recent post regarding the Supreme Court Ruling (click here for the link to that).

In that light, today's featured post seems to be slightly misplaced. The poem is very reminiscent of the current theme, in that it advocates the allowance of agency amid differing or incomplete belief systems.

Regardless, I recall a lot of people commenting to me privately how much they appreciated this particular piece, and while I don't really like throwing back to poems, that alone helped me decide to put it back in the spotlight. So! Without further ado, click here to visit Miracles (Poem)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment