Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Another Thank You: 400 days & 12,000 views

2 Peter 1:9 - "But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off ..."

Don't forget to add your voice to the poll located underneath the ad on the right hand side! For more information, click here to visit yesterday's Thinkjoust Tuesday!

Two hundred and eighty one posts ago, I celebrated my hundredth post by talking about Nutella spread bread. That day was monumental for me, for many reasons. First, it signified I had vastly exceeded my expectations for the number of pageviews in that amount of time. Second, it marked the fact that my previous internet hubs had never yielded the same traffic despite four years of trying. zacjam dot com and its animated web series Two Words, USA never saw the same amount of love as Change and Cherish has. Now, the URL is defunct, and the animated series lies gathering dust in my archives.

Since that Nutella day, however, ever other landmark failed to yield what I'd hoped. When I hit two hundred posts, the pageview count was vastly below six thousand. When I hit three hundred posts, I was just barely exceeding eight thousand. It seemed as though the content I was producing was unable to sustain the same level of growth as those first hundred days.

Well, today, I hopped onto Blogger and found this little beauty waiting for me.


In less than eighty days, I'd reached that lovely '4th number divisible by 3,000' long before the anticipated 400 post mark.

So, even though I thanked you all in my Anniversary Special Recap Slide Show Love Letter Extravaganza a mere fifteen days ago, I want to thank you again. I do write these posts for all of you, but I am filled with gratitude when a far-reaching interest actually seems to sniff the air. When I first started, I half expected to receive maybe a view or two a day, perhaps from my parents, and never really feel as though my thoughts were helping others.

Thank you for letting me know when I am able to help.

Love you guys! See you tomorrow, when we begin again and anew!

No comments:

Post a Comment