Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #10 - Do You Eat Brownie Goop?

Last week's results: Gatorade vs. Powerade

Gatorade: 58%
Other: 28%
Powerade: 14%

Dang! I was certain that advertisement I posted would push a lot of people over to the Powerade side, but I guess I was mistaken. Oh, well.


I know people have opinions about this. After all, I, for one, find brownie goop to be absolutely delicious. If you click here, you'll see I'm definitely not alone. And if you click here, you'll realize I really like this particular webcomic. Sue me.

Of course, on the flip side, some people are pretty put off by the idea of consuming raw eggs. After all, you might get salmonella! Of course, I like salmon, so eating little salmons actually sounds like an entirely delicious prospect. Sure, I'll admit not everyone likes seafood as much as I do, so I could understand why someone might not want to get salmonella, but ...

... I'm sorry, what?

A bacteria?

Wait, let me look this up.

Oh.


Well, I don't care. I would totally buy Unca Arthur's WHAT-A-SCOOP!

What do you think? Do you eat brownie goop? Be sure to throw your hat into the comments below! And don't forget to add your voice to the poll, located at the top on the right-hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment