Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday: Gum v. Mints

Isaiah 1:18 - "Come now, and let us reason together ..."

Last Week's results: Geek vs. Nerd

Nerd: 37.5%
No, but I'd date a Nerd: 37.5%
Geek: 25%

No love for the geeks, I see. At the very least, everyone who wants to date a nerd can hit up the nerds, right?


In this particular thinkjoust, I am torn. After all, both have their pros and cons. There's something satisfying about chewing something, and gum offers that in literal infinite qualities. Of course, the bad thing to gum is that you eventually end up slobbering over a tasteless piece of polymer, so there's that. The worst thing is, there's often nowhere to put that slop, so unwanted pieces usually seem to end up in the worst of places (I'm looking at you, park benches).

Because of this, I feel I may be more of a mint guy. I pop one in, suck it up, and then all evidence mysteriously disappears, leaving nothing behind but fresher breath. Of course, given my impatience, that slow and enjoyable process is usually shattered when I give up and just begin to chew the thing into tiny minty slivers. One thing's for sure, that dirty owl perfectly captured my own personal struggle.

So, what do youse guys think? Either comment below, or add your voice to the poll just below the ad on the right hand side!

It does take some time for your vote to load, so try refreshing a couple of times to confirm.

No comments:

Post a Comment