Thursday, July 16, 2015

Throwback Thursday #31 - Balancing Family and Light

Don't forget to add your voice to this week's thinkjoust! Add your voice to the poll, located just below the ad on the right-hand side!

Today's throwback comes to us from October 12 of last year.

I went back and forth on highlighting this post a few times, but finally decided to go through with it for two reasons. First, I find it hard to remember when Sunday Snapshots weren't always a part of the blog, though it still appears as though I tried to stick with quieter, more pensive posts back then.

Second, I was touched by how I referred to two of my very close groups of friends as family. It took me a bit to remember why I'd chosen the two pictures I had to illustrate the message behind the post, and when I did make the connection, I couldn't help but smile. That previous Saturday was an example of much more to come, and I am grateful I thought to capture those moments.

Now what? Well, if you're still curious, click here to read Balancing Family and Light!


No comments:

Post a Comment