Thursday, July 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday #33 - Pumpin' Plasma

Don't forget to raise your brainlances and participate in this week's thinkjoust! Be sure to add your voice to the poll, located at the top of the column on the right!

Today's throwback comes to us from October 14 of last year.

I like the message in the original post, so I don't think I'm going to add much commentary on that. I will, however, follow up on the story of my blood-selling.

Despite my opinions on the practice, detailed in the post itself, I continued to pump my plasma for the next three months. This actually provided a much-needed stipend to my wallet. When December rolled around, however, several things convened to keep me from going back. First, my blood broke several of the machines (you can ask, but I honestly couldn't tell you), and second, my parents paid me to take December off. By the time the next semester started, I was too busy to continue.

Either way, I only have half a job lined up for next semester. With this semester winding down and the next one only barely starting, I just may resume my questionable practice. We'll see.

Click here to read True Charity Prose: Pumpin' Plasma!


No comments:

Post a Comment