Thursday, July 9, 2015

Throwback Thursday #30 - The Quest

Don't forget Thinkjoust Tuesday! Add your voice to the poll, located just below the ad on the right hand side!

Today's throwback comes to us from October 10 of last year.

This experience I had helped to initiate the crew, aka the Core Four, or the same group of people with whom I traveled up to Vegas at the beginning of the summer and who are often featured on Change and Cherish. Seeing as how this post helps illustrate at least a bit of our humble beginnings, it has special meaning for me.

Also, I still think the exercise I came up with (which you can read about by clicking on the link below) is one of the coolest ideas I've ever had. I think I'll have to try it again soon, perhaps before this semester is up.

Anyway! Without further ado, click here to read Seeking Enlightenment: The Quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment