Thursday, July 2, 2015

Throwback Thursday #29 - Capture the Flag

Don't forget Thinkjoust Tuesday! Add your voice to the poll on the right-hand side, underneath the ad!

Today's throwback comes to us from October 9 of last year.

I really like team-based warfare simulations, including games like paintball, laser tag, and, yes, capture the flag. Perhaps this is why I like video games? So I can have the opportunity to play such games without finding enough physical volunteers to participate? Who knows.

Anyway, when I was an RA this past year, I of course jumped on the chance to help organize a dormitory-wide game of capture the flag. It didn't hurt that I recognized a life lesson from the experience, either.

So, click here to read Getting Nudged: Capture the Flag!


I also think my photography skills have increased slightly since then. Maybe? Possibly?

No comments:

Post a Comment