Friday, September 19, 2014

Remember You

Mosiah 4:27 - "... for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength."

I just watched this video. I would encourage everyone else to watch it as well.

I had very grandiose plans set for yesterday: I was going to turn off my alarm and make it to bed at 8:00pm, so I could sleep as long as I needed to to catch up on what I'd missed over the last week or so during my university grind.

As the week had gone by, I'd let certain things slip in my haste. As such, this is what my room looked like come the early afternoon yesterday.


As it was, I still managed to stagger into bed just before 1:00am this morning, a good five hours after my plan. I'd ended up fighting customer service, helping someone to the hospital, and playing Werewolf with my fellow RAs and friends.


I had no regrets.

Of course, that didn't stop me from sleeping in until after 11:00am today, but hey!

My simple challenge to everyone today is to give you some time. That's right. Give yourself an hour and do what you really want to do, even it's just take a nap. You deserve it. I know the readers of this blog give and love and serve so much, that sometimes, things just seem to overwhelm. If it means anything to you, I'm giving you permission to be proud of and even reward yourself.

Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment