Friday, September 12, 2014

Being an Example of the Believers

Doctrine and Covenants 4:6 - "Remember ... Brotherly Kindness ..."

Some of you expressed concern for me and my ailing physical state! Thank you! I'm actually well enough to function normally, even though, currently, my head feels like a whirlpool, and my voice sounds like a terrible deadbeat Morgan Freeman impersonation. Even when I say something like, "Catastrophic Banana Tutus," it makes me sound super wise and influential. This leads me to suspect that we should fire all of our current diplomats and ambassadors and just throw Morgan Freeman in the ring.
Beyond that, proof that I'm not drowning in misery comes from this next pic!


And this next one as well!


See? I totally had fun!
I guess the only real spiritual boost I'm offering for today is found in the aforementioned verse found at the top of the page. It's a link! Go on and click it! Anyway, the point is, no matter where you go, people are watching you to determine what kind of person you are, and how that meshes with your beliefs. I've met individuals who had one bad run-in with a Christian years ago, and now believe that any Christians who are nice, kind, considerate--in other words, Christians who are living up to their beliefs--are the true mold-breakers. Unfortunately, first impressions are always weighed heavily. I challenge all of my readers to vow to always be an example of the believers, no matter the circumstance, and give the nay-sayers and skeptics we encounter the chance to gain the best possible view of us and our covenants.
How are you an example of the believers? Post your comment in the section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment