Thursday, April 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday #20 - Seeing the Best of Things

I can't believe I'm calling back to a post I wrote nearly seven months ago. That's quite the archive, especially since Change and Cherish has only been going for less than a year!

Today's Throwback comes to us from September 24 of last year.

As you've probably been able to tell, I have found my new employment to be the most fascinating aspect of my life as of late. It's new, it's fresh, I have a lot of new experiences to write about concerning it, and I'm just thrilled to continue chronicling this new chapter in my life. In honor of this mindset, today's Throwback speaks much along the same lines, illustrating some of my thoughts about my RA job and the attitude I wished to cultivate there and hereafter.

Click here to read Seeing the Best of Things!


No comments:

Post a Comment