Thursday, April 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday #19 - Building Friendships

Today's throwback comes to us from September 20 of last year.

I think it was a nice turn of events that this post came up next in my Throwback Thursday queue the week it did. After all, this is the last hurrah we RAs have to spend time together and do stuff together before we all head our separate ways for the next few weeks, months or years. After this weekend is over, so ends our employment.

Looking back, that experience the below post describes is one of the first times I truly began building friendships with my coworkers, they who have now become such integral aspects in my life. Not only have I grown to love and trust them, I have come to view them as mentors and heroes.

But anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Click here to read Building Friendships: Party all Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment