Thursday, April 9, 2015

Throwback Thursday #17 - Re-Learning Yourself

Today's Throwback Thursday comes to us from September 17 of last year.

This post talks about my RA class' assignment to write down five words that define us, and the five words I chose to define me. Looking back, I found it interesting that I didn't use any words that defined my interests, but words that defined me, a struggle I hadn't yet begun to weave into the theme of my blog's overall narrative.

Even so, I'm not sure I would now use the same five words I did back then. True, I had a little bit of help looking at what I wrote before, but I think the five words I would now use are:

Relentless
LDS
Writer
Aware
Son

You can compare with my list by clicking on the link below. Anyway, the point is, I don't think my behaviors have changed all that much, but my self-perception has. 

The challenge I have for you today is to write down the first five words you feel define you today. So go on! Get out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment