Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday #13

This Throwback Thursday post comes from September 3 of last year.

As we continue our weekly review of my past, you'll notice, at this point, my ability to name my posts was still dormant. More importantly, you'll also notice we're slowly leaving the cut-and-dry format from the beginning of Change and Cherish and escaping into the loose style with which you're likely more familiar.

Still, though today's featured post is very different from the original posts, as you read, you'll notice that, while I don't necessarily discuss something I wanted to change in that particular day, I still wrote about something I wish I'd changed. In addition, I also wrote about something I'd certainly chosen to cherish in regards to my new life, which was in and of itself a drastic change from either my mission to Jamaica or my superseding two months at home.

But don't take my word for it! Click here to read Yer a Cougar, Harry!


No comments:

Post a Comment