Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Finding Success: Capoeira-Inspired Smackdown (VIDEO)

Alma 31:34 - "O Lord, wilt thou grant unto us that we may have success ..."


For those of you a little behind on my blog's ever-burgeoning archive, my current six-credit English class, as I've discussed in this post, here, is a pretty big ... well, I don't want to say 'stumbling-block' or 'trial,' but I've struggled in it so much, I had a brief stint wherein I thought I might want to give up on the major completely.

Thankfully, a few weeks ago, I made a decision, as so outlined in this post, here, and I've been working a lot harder in the class, reaping as much enjoyment as I can instead of just writing it off as being completely irrelevant or boring.

In the aforementioned post, I talked about changing perspective and how it makes things more bearable.

Now, I can promise you that changing your perspective brings SUCCESS.

So go on! If you haven't taken my challenge from the last post seriously, then start today!

A little bit of Capoeira-inspired dance moves for ya.

3 comments:

  1. Woot! I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by the grades or the moves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! Let's be honest, though. It's probably the grades.

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love the dance moves!

    ReplyDelete