Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Enjoy to the End: The Final Stretch




I was actually reminded yesterday that I never followed up on that with you guys. So, here ya go!

One of the toughest things I have to accomplish in the upcoming weeks is maintaining the standards for myself I owned from the beginning of the year. I'm coming out of a weekend of abject laziness, stricken by a contagious Springtime, but my life has been trucking on regardless. I have fourteen credits of exams for which to prepare. I have an increasing amount of responsibilities at work.* I have goals for myself, including keeping up on this blog, that I want to complete.


However, as the Preacher so eloquently states in the above scripture, it isn't yet time for me to fully relax. I'll have that opportunity over the summer, when I, hypothetically, gain ten extra hours of free time and twenty hours of structured employment. Now, it's time to endure to the end. Shoot, it's time for me to enjoy to the end.

And, of course, I send that right back at you. No matter how difficult it becomes to focus in the midst of the season's volatile ascension, don't give up! Don't faint! You're doing great!



*It is especially important for me to magnify these responsibilities considering that, while my position is changing, my employer will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment