Thursday, March 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday #14

Today's Throwback Thursday comes to us from September 4 of last year.

This post is unique for three reasons. First, rather than sticking to the comments section, I directly interact with one of my readers in the body of the post itself. Second, I get a little meta in that I wrote a blog post about ... writing a blog ... post. Third, this post is still relevant!

Even today, I more or less follow the same pattern I described in this post, though Throwback Thursdays are always a little different than the norm, for obvious reasons. Regardless, if you want to know what I do every day to make these wonderful tidbits of awesomesness, click here to read The Process: How I construct my blog posts!

Getting your game face on is the most important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment