Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday #6

Today's Throwback Thursday post was published on July 21 of this past year. This post serves as another example of my original tendency to ramble on about a variety of topics with no real clear point. Again, I do believe these were effective in their own right, but I couldn't sustain them for long.

This post is also unique in that I believe this is the first time I ever acknowledged how often I write about writing while writing my blog, which is not really about writing. Other topics included my thoughts on my delivery of one of homecoming talks for the stake, as well as about my ongoing project of digitizing my journal, which I'm still less than halfway done completing. For the record, my current writing projects are ...

1.) Change and Cherish.
2.) Mission journal digitization.
3.) NaNoWriMo novel.
4.) Jackalope novel.

... and any other school-related writing projects my professors throw at me this semester.

IT NEVER STOPS.

Click here to read Mi Jot Too Much!

This picture is a clear example of my apparent belief that blurry photographs of my computer and journal are acceptable pieces for my posts. This is incorrect. They are most definitely not acceptable. I nonetheless break my own rule quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment