Thursday, January 22, 2015

Throwback Thursday #8

Today's Throwback Thursday come from Wednesday, July 16 of last year.

I originally intended to write more of these so-called 'Parables' you see featured in this particular post. However, for whatever reason, I eventually decided to abandon the concept. I believe the concept eventually turned into what is now known as my bi-weekly poems.

All in all, abandoning the parable concept was probably a good idea, seeing as how I no longer quite remember what incident I was referring to to begin with. Even so, I think it's demonstrative of my favored, more fictional writing style. Maybe I'll try my hand at another parable in the future, though I'll have to be sure to leave the moral less ambiguous.

Click here to visit A Thinly-Veiled Parable!


Oh, and if you figure out what I was talking about in my parable, be sure to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment