Thursday, January 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday #7



Today's Throwback Thursday comes to us from July 4 of last year. It is unique in my mind for several reasons. One, it is just horribly, awfully, horrendously named. Thinking back, I believe it earned the title it has simply because of the photo I took, in which I am expressing hearty amusement. Of course, as the acronym suggests, I am not 'Rolling On Floor Laughing' in the photo, thereby presenting a lie for my readers.

Beyond that, this post also had two firsts. I admitted my love for role-playing games, an admission that probably helped start it onto the more personal path it's on today, and I admitted that my religious affiliation is Mormonism. This may have not been the first admission, but seeing as how I'd like Change and Cherish to be accessible for everyone, this was an open step.

Beyond that, if you want to read an uplifting post about humility and inclusion, click this link to visit ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment