Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday #10



Today's Throwback Thursday comes to us from August 11, 2014.

This post was written in the week just before I left for college. The topic therein is particularly fitting because I'm presenting it the week before Valentine's day. Back in the 'old days' of Change and Cherish, I was a little more introspective, and still had yet to solidify any proper tone in my blog writing. As it is, I was surprised when rereading at the post how forlorn I sounded. I don't remember being so, but as it is, the post reminded me that I need to be careful in my tone. After all, you readers want to leave this blog feeling uplifted, not downtrodden or even pity-filled!

Even so, the post certainly has its humor, and so, without further ado, click here to visit Putting the Ward in Singles!

2 comments:

  1. I don't detect any sense of you being forlorn! I think the post is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you! :) I suppose even Charlie Brown could be funny.

    ReplyDelete