Saturday, February 7, 2015

Where You Are: Frustratingly Vague

1 Nephi 4:6 - "And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do."

Sometimes, I can't write about all I want to because of this thing called FERPA. My job requires that I maintain a vow of silence on certain things that go on around my home and workplace to protect the privacy of those around me.

So, as the title so eloquently states, this post will be frustratingly vague, but let me try to explain in as much possible detail as I can.

A series of horrible happenstance occurred over the week.

My computer died.

My professors dealt out a ton of homework.

I had a series of errands that conflicted with other responsibilities.

I forgot my phone charger.

I took this all in stride, of course, not worrying too much, just sloughing on with what I needed to do. However, all these factors combined, at the last, to put me into a specific hallway into a specific time right when I could be of the most help in a dire circumstance.


I have no doubt, now, that the Lord allowed me to experience all these happenstance not to punish, not to even necessarily teach me a lesson, but to guide me to where I needed to be.

My testimony to you today is that you, too, are being guided the same.

Godspeed, my friends. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment