Saturday, February 28, 2015

Story on Hold: Placeholder (Couplet)

Alma 29:1-3 - "... For I ought to be content with what the Lord hath allotted me ..."

Something crazy happened last night that ultimately interrupted the ramblings of two returned missionaries. It is unfortunate that I was forbidden from writing about the event until, at the very least, a later date. Specifics are

As it is, I guess the primary lesson I can expound today is that good things come to those who wait, because when--or if--I'm allowed to reveal the TRUE post of Friday the 27th, your mind will be absolutely BLOWN.

For now, here's a photo of the aftermath of last night, as well as a lovely little couplet to ponder before tomorrow's Sunday Snapshot.


Creeping flames of monstrous despair crumbling foundation beneath
Yields before constant resplendent defence in form sword unsheathed

No comments:

Post a Comment