Thursday, February 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday #11

Today's Throwback Thursday post comes to us from August 21 of last year.

I hadn't yet been blogging three months when I first traveled to BYU to begin my employment as a resident assistant. As part of my training, I participated in several team building exercises, including on the day when we journeyed to a nearby ropes course.

I'm quick to claim I'm the kind of person who attacks his fears head-on, a more recent addition to my psyche following my facing down a pitbull way back in Arizona at the beginning of my mission. Though my fear of dogs has more or less become a thing of the past, I still have several other fears to conquer, including heights. 

You'll notice I opted to take the more difficult route.



No comments:

Post a Comment