Thursday, November 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday #2

This week's Throwback Thursday post is from July 12 of this year. I talked all about my blog's original format in last week's post, but this post from the past was one of the first examples where I began to break that trend. Some of the aspects of my life that I wanted to Change were becoming too personal for me to feel comfortable exposing to the world, and I began to feel as though the things I Cherished were too repetitive to share day-to-day. The latter was especially true since I was stuck in limbo, fresh off the mission and therefore stuck inside the house every day. As it was, I took this day to reflect and ponder on how life was going, and tried to use my blogging as a way to organize my thoughts. I hoped the result proved both visually and poetically appealing, a series of thoughts contrasted with a series of landscape photography. But don't take my word for it; check it out!

Click here to visit Sunset!


No comments:

Post a Comment