Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Blessin's of Illin'

Alma 9:22 - "... by the hand of the Lord; having been saved from famine, and from sickness, and all manner of diseases of every kind ..."

I am illin' like a villain ... who is extremely, remarkably ill.

My head is stuffed, my nose is runny, my fever is high, I occasionally hallucinate, it's hard to think straight ...


Of course, I've met a lot of people who, when put into this kind of situation, would be at the end of things. No work, no play, no productivity, no laughter, no thanks, no joy.

I actually see a lot of good things about me being sick on this vacation of mine. At least I'm not falling behind in classes because of it. At least I'm living with loving family members who have my back. If I had to get sick, this may have been the best time to get sick, you know?

Of course, because of my illness, I've gotten behind. I only have one more day to slam out 3,209 words in my November novel or risk failing my goal. But I'm going in. Let''s do this.

Sorry for any potential lack of coherency here!

No comments:

Post a Comment