Thursday, January 14, 2016

NaNoWriMo 2014 - Throwback Thursday #53

Hey there! This is a commentary discussing the post I wrote on December 1, 2014. Click here to read the original post!


 Amazing how time flies, isn't it?

In November of 2014, I wrote an entire novel. That's right. An entire novel in one month. Rarely have I felt that cool.

Since then, that rough draft has gone through a lot of edits and changes. I even changed the name of the book from Percussor, the Latin word for assassin, to Ama's Watch.

And yes, Latin is semi-important to my book.

Anyway, here we are, over a year later, looking forward to self-publishing my labor of love. It's been a long, tough ride. But it's also been worth it.

It's not about getting a medal. It's about competing in the race.

Click here to read an excerpt of Ama's Watch! And click here to support my kickstarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment