Monday, April 25, 2016

Spotlight Review - Nadia Khristean


As a male Mormon millennial, one of my personal crusades is to discover and laud clean and inspirational forms of modern entertainment. As it is, I often write reviews spotlighting these sources of entertainment, including the times I wrote about The Cultural Hall and Zen Pencils.

I've actually written briefly about Nadia Khristean before, back when I was writing all about Easter. Nadia is an up-and-coming YouTuber who produces inspiring and original music and accompanying videos. Her art focuses on addressing topics such as bullying, poor self-image, and abuse.

And her stuff is quality. If you go to her YouTube account and browse around, you'll find industry-standard film and music editing. Her lyrics are thought-provoking and engaging. I could easily see her becoming a big name in the Christian music industry if she isn't already.

I would write more, but spend the time you would have on a longer post watching some of her stuff. If you like my posts of introspection and gratitude, you'll like this.

Here are links to two of my favorites from her. Check her out and subscribe if you're into that sort of thing!



Check out Nadia's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment