Thursday, April 7, 2016

Your Opinion About the New Year is Wrong - Throwback Commentary #64

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on December 31, 2014! Click here to read the original!

For those of you relatively new to the Change and Cherish Blog scene, I really like ranting about New Year's. This past New Year's post is evidence of that.

What's funny to me is that the design for the 2016 New Year's post was inspired by the design for the 2015 New Year's post. However, as I reviewed the 2015 post, I couldn't remember the last time I read it. It seems the visual stuck in my mind a lot longer than did the content.

And the content for the 2015 New Year's post was pretty good. I enjoyed getting to know Bob Robert George and his addiction to breaking windows. It was great stuff!

In a way, I'm using this post to remind you to keep up my 2016 New Year's challenge. How are your goals? Are you well on your way to completing them? Do you need to refocus or realign your life to meet your goals? Are some of your goals less important than others?



As for me, I wanted to be accountable to you for my own goals, which I discussed in the 2016 New Year's post.

1.) I have examined and identified many of my own negative emotions. Overcoming them is a daily struggle.

2.) My physical fitness is probably on par with about 40% of my peers, but I have a long way to go to be on par with over 50% of my peers.

3.) I haven't missed a blog post yet, and I definitely feel as though they've become more relevant.

4.) Ama's Watch is going well, and I'm making sales on top of those I made directly through the Kickstarter itself.

5.) Still on track to graduating in August, though I'll still have 15 credits left to tackle come summer.

6.) I will be starting my career at Future House Publishing. The trick is figuring out a supplementary income.

7.) I have not finished any of my half-finished books. However, I'm really close to one (maybe 90% finished?).

How about your goals? Don't be afraid to be accountable in the comments below!

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on December 31, 2014! Click here to read the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment