Thursday, April 21, 2016

Bravery - Throwback Commentary #66

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on January 5 of last year. Click here to read that first!

I still don't really like going back to the early posts of Change and Cherish Blog. I think my abilities as a writer and a blogger have only improved since then. At the same time, I still think I produced some pretty good thoughts on life here and there.

One of these such thoughts are found in that original post, Bravery: New Beginnings. I point out that we see a lot of people begin things, but never complete them. Examples include semesters, novels, businesses, relationships, loyalties, ambitions, and desires, among others. We live in a world of unfinished endings, and when we finally face their counterparts, we're not sure how to react.

I say we need to cherish endings more. Every ending, even the death that awaits us somewhere in our future, signifies the completion of a great and overwhelming task and the beginning of yet another.

Isn't that beautiful?

I wrote that post at the beginning of a new semester. Now, it's the end of another. I'm taking this opportunity to pride myself on my victories and work harder to complete the things I haven't yet conquered.

Will you join me?


Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on January 5 of last year. Click here to read that first!

No comments:

Post a Comment