Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Why I Blog

One of my good friends recently asked me why I blog. This is, in essence, what I told him.

I blog because I like blogging.

I blog because I want to practice my writing skills. 

I blog because I am trying to build an audience for my future creative projects.

I blog because I have things to say and I don't want to forget. 

I blog because I want to be honest, and if I wrote down my thoughts to myself, then nobody could call me out on my errors in thought.

I blog because I find my opinions often changed, and I want a place to look back and see where I've become a stronger person.

I blog because, on occasion, someone thanks me for the thoughts I penned.

I blog because I have a testimony to share, and I want others to hear it. 

I blog because there is beauty in this world, and I don't want to be afraid to capture it.


Much of who I am can be found in this blog.

1 comment: